Re: [Evolution] Clicking Reply Button Sends the Current Window and the new Editor Window to the back

On Mon, 2017-07-10 at 12:58 +1000, James McDonald wrote:
OK so I just tried X11 and the pop-under behaviour is not shown....

So maybe I can file a bug with the Wayland window manager people.

Feel free to in the issue tracker of your distribution. I'm running
Fedora 25 in GNOME on Wayland and can't reproduce such problems.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/