Re: [Evolution] UI: Change colors to reduce eye fatigue

I recently migrated my wife to Evolution and she is complaining here
eye hurt.  I am unable to find options to change the colors in the
evolution UI to reduce eye strain.  I can't find any options in the
documentation or via search.  Am I missing something?

Evolution follows the Gnome colour schemes - there is nothing in
Evolution that specifically changes its look and feel.

P.