+---------------Evolution-------------+
| |
Main Evolution Window Evolution Window 2

On Sun, 2017-07-09 at 23:44 +0200, Ángel wrote:
On 2017-07-09 at 11:55 +1000, James McDonald wrote:
Hi, I am using Evolution 3.22.6 on Fedora release 25 on a MacBook Pro ( MacBookPro11,3 ).
Which window manager are you using?
I have my google email account configured and when I double click an email from my inbox to open it in its own window and click the Reply button that window pops-under the evolution main window and the new Reply Editor window does also.
So, it's like it's raising the main evolution window?
This is annoying because then I have to use my super key to display all open windows and select the correct evolution editor window.
It does seem annoying. Would perhaps Alt-Tab help find the window quicker?
I have tried using d-conf and gnome-tweak-tool to change my window managers behaviour as follows but the behaviour is still happening gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences focus-new-windows 'strict' gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences auto-raise true Does anyone onlist have any idea what further I can do to debug or fix this issue?
It should be possible to debug the x11 messages, but it looks really low-level. Maybe this problem rings a bell to someone. :/ _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list

James McDonald  Systems Engineer

James McDonald IT Services

M: 61 0428 964633 | E: james jmits com au | W: jmits.com.au