[Evolution] Sending invitation to meeting attendees

Hi all,

I use debian unstable, Gnome Evolution 3.22.6, And I don't know why I can't
do what a colleague of mine with the same system and version of evolution is
able to do :

When he creates a new meeting, after saving and closing it, evolution asks
him if he wants to send an invitation to the attendees.

I'am not asked for this when creating a new meeting, so no invitation is
sent. My calendar is (like my colleague's one) a CalDav and "Server sends
invitations" is unchecked.

Any help very welcome, thank you.

Pierre