[Evolution] Close window on reply

Hello,

The first time you reply to a message that you have open in a separate
window (not in the preview pane), Evolution asks if you want to close
the window when replying or not. I chose to have Evolution close the
window, but have had a change of heart and would now rather have the
window stay open when I reply. However, I can't seem to find where to
change this preference. Can someone point the way for me?

Thanks!

Youssef