Re: [Evolution] Close window on reply

The first time you reply to a message that you have open in a separate
window (not in the preview pane), Evolution asks if you want to close
the window when replying or not. I chose to have Evolution close the
window, but have had a change of heart and would now rather have the
window stay open when I reply. However, I can't seem to find where to
change this preference. Can someone point the way for me?

You don't say what version of Evolution you are using - which is
important in this sort of case because the dconf keys change.  But
presuming you are using a reasonably modern version then doing

 dconf reset /org/gnome/evolution/mail/prompt-on-reply-close-browser

will reset the relevant key to the default value (i.e. it will ask each
time).  As usual be careful when using dconf, it has the ability to
trash your system - so type the command carefully. If in doubt use
something like dconf-editor and browse to the correct place.

P.