Re: [Evolution] Sending invitation to meeting attendees

On 2017-07-06 at 17:17 +0200, Pierre Cros wrote:
Hi all,

I use debian unstable, Gnome Evolution 3.22.6, And I don't know why I can't
do what a colleague of mine with the same system and version of evolution is
able to do :

When he creates a new meeting, after saving and closing it, evolution asks
him if he wants to send an invitation to the attendees.

I'am not asked for this when creating a new meeting, so no invitation is
sent. My calendar is (like my colleague's one) a CalDav and "Server sends
invitations" is unchecked.

Any help very welcome, thank you.

Pierre

Hello Pierre

I am using a much older version, and the quirk regarding this prompt is
that it only shows if you have *not* saved the meeting.
ie. create the meeting and, instead of pressing save, close the window.
It then prompts you to save it and inform the attendees.

Not having tested on it a modern version, I never opened a bug for it,
but given you are having problems with this dialog, it's worth a try.

Best regards