Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped fetching e-mails after Linux update

On Mon, 2017-02-27 at 14:52 -0300, Mauricio de Andrade Ramos wrote:
My option in using CentOs is due mainly to: [a] its compatibillity with
RHEL so I can run Oracle and other server applications I need [b] old
notebook with few resources. This also explains my option to use an old
gnome desktop that does not have all those visual effects and so on.

Note that Evolution is part of Gnome, i.e. if you have an old version
of Gnome you will have an old version of Evo. It's possible to get
round this by compiling Evo yourself with a different set of Gnome
libraries but it's not for the faint of heart.

poc