Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped fetching e-mails after Linux update

Hello list, thanks to all that helped me out. The issue got solved with
Ralf's tip on "Disable support for all POP3 extensions" documented at
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2017-February/msg00147.html
Thanks a lot!

Answering some questions:

1) My email accounts are POP (yahoo + gmail).
2) The error message was very superficial, I do not remember exactly ...
I guess something like "Error fetching e-mail" or "Error fetching
messages". At the last days, when it completely stopped fetching the
e-mails, the error message was also gone (no e-mails downloaded and no
messages shown). To run evolution in debug mode, I use a command like
the one below:
        linux> CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution >& ~/evo_debug.log

My option in using CentOs is due mainly to: [a] its compatibillity with
RHEL so I can run Oracle and other server applications I need [b] old
notebook with few resources. This also explains my option to use an old
gnome desktop that does not have all those visual effects and so on. [c]
since this is a personal notebook (but also used for some professional
activities or studies when I am at home) I tried to mix the support I
needed and some resource saving so, at last, the notebook could be
useable.

I understood, by your clarifying explantion, that maybe I will have more
trouble getting support from the community (I do not have a RHEL
support) since I am using older versions of some app and even, maybe, a
already unsupported version of it but I will have to deal with this.
Hopelly the system is very stable and reliable and in few monthes I will
be able to change this note and upgrade the OS [ probably to a newer
CentOS :) ]

Thanks again and a lot for all your support!

Em Sáb, 2017-02-25 às 21:13 -0300, Mauricio de Andrade Ramos Mauricio