[Evolution] Evolution stopped fetching e-mails after Linux update

Hello list, after an update of my Linux Centos 6.8, I started having trouble to download/receive my e-mails using evolution client (now in version 2.32.3). The first symptoms were just being able to download 2 or 3 messages at a time, then the process seems to hang, downloads nothing more and, at last, an error is shown at the status bar (at the bottom of the client). Until some days ago, I was able to stop the download of the messages and restart the procedure, so I was fetching 2 or 3 messages at a time (never was able to fetch more than 3) but since a few days ago, the client totally stopped fetching messages.I already tried to run evolution in debug mode but was unable to retrieve from it any valueable information. The pop/smtp servers did not change. I do not know what is going on. Can someone help me out?

My system is:

# uname -a
Linux computador.redelocal 2.6.32-642.13.1.el6.centos.plus.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jan 12 11:45:05 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 6.8 (Final)

# rpm -qa | grep evolution*
evolution-2.32.3-36.el6.x86_64
evolution-help-2.32.3-36.el6.noarch
evolution-data-server-2.32.3-23.el6.x86_64
evolution-mapi-0.32.2-12.el6.x86_64

Thanks in advance.