[Evolution] Filters is not working for Exchange folders

Hello all,
I've created few rules with Outlook to sort the incoming email by folders.
So, now I want to set a custom notification for emails that have a test pattern in a subject or body.
I've created a filter, but it is not working. If disable exchange rule, that puts that kind of emails to the folder, Evolution filter is working.
Is it possible to make a filter working when all Exchange rules are enabled?

Thanks,
Anton