Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped fetching e-mails after Linux update

Even you are using Evolution 3.22.5 and you didn't provide the OP any
help at all,

OK, I can't let this pass.

I didn't say anything in response to the user's question because other
people had said as much as I was able to say; there is no point in me
just saying again what others have said. I also don't use POP (which
the OP is clearly using) for anything, nor do I even allow it on my
servers, so I have zero experience of using it with Evolution - so
there is no point in me trying to help from a position of zero
knowledge.

I only responded at all because I thought you were falsely denigrating
CentOS and didn't understand what CentOS was.

P.