Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped fetching e-mails after Linux update

Actually I try to help the OP with 1. the shot in the dark I provided
and 2. by explaining why Centos is not a good distro for an Evolution
user.

Calling distribution release/support cycles "outdated" because you do
not understand their concept of Long Term Support releases is no help.

If XYZ users want less maintenance costs (means: run older versions
still supported by the distro they've chosen to use), they are free to.
You can replace "XYZ" by any random name (such as "Evolution") so your
point that "not a good distro for an XYZ user" becomes moot.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/