Re: [Evolution] Problem with character encoding?

On 17.02.2017 23:21, Pete Biggs wrote:
> The other thing I noticed is that you are using an Exchange server. How
> are you connecting to it? Is TB using the same method?

No, I am using EWS for Evolution and ExQuilla for Thunderbird.

But ExQuilla is an EWS plugin for Thunderbird, so they are both using
the same mechanism for retrieving the mails. (It's not beyond belief
that Exchange could present subtly different message content between
EWS and IMAP!)

P.

Yes, you are of course right, they are both using EWS...

BTJ