[Evolution] Problem with character encoding?

I have included an attachment, showing how one mail looks in Evolution and will send another email with an
attachments showing Thunderbird. In
Thunderbird it displays as it should but not in Evolution.

Is this a bug or is it some settings configured wrong or?

Regards,

BTJ
Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: