To: <btj domain no>
From: "Lnningskontoret" <lonn domain no>
Subject: Lnnsslipp.

There doesn't appear to be any character encoding directives on the
Subject header, or indeed any strange characters at all, so it will
always be displayed as plain ASCII (I think).

--NextPart_000_0025_01BDBAA5.86C80EB0

Again, there's no character set information, so the non-ascii
characters will be displayed in whatever is the default in Evolution.

Vedlagte l=F8nnsslipp =E5pnes med ditt 11 sifrede personnummer.=20
Hilsen l=F8nningskontoret

So yes, F8 is O-cross in ISO-8859-1 and an invalid sequence in UTF-8,
so perhaps TB is making assumptions about the character encoding used.

The other thing I noticed is that you are using an Exchange server. How
are you connecting to it? Is TB using the same method?

P.