Re: [Evolution] [solved] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out

On Thu, 2017-02-16 at 11:39 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
  The two accounts that failed:
  [ ] Disable support for all POP3 extensions

  The account that works:
  [x] Disable support for all POP3 extensions

After disabling POP3 extensions for all accounts, all accounts are
working again.

This works for me too.