Re: [Evolution] Yandex Caldav/Carddav

On Thu, 2017-02-16 at 00:29 +0300, Sergey Makeev wrote:
Ok, ok, I will try to provide you debugging infi as descrived.
Meanwhile, why don't you register a test Yandex account and reproduce the
experiment in your home laboratory?

I cannot speak for others, but my spare time is not unlimited and the
more efforts are needed the less likely I'll invest that time. :)

If you are interested in fixing an issue, it's up to you to provide
sufficient info. We can only provide pointers *how* to provide info...

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/