Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS: Suddelny I cannot access EWS Calender

On Fri, 2017-02-03 at 12:30 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2017-02-03 at 10:03 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Forgot: Evo version 3.22.3

Anyone? How can I debug this?
I not I can add new calendar entries via owa but these are not seen
in Evo.

      Hi,
I can be completely wrong here, but it happened to me from time to time
that /usr/bin/ntlm_auth calls just got stuck, in the calendar factory,
which resulted in a very similar behaviour you are facing. My
workaround was to rename that /usr/bin/ntlm_auth to something else,
then restart the whole machine (or at least evolution-calendar-
factory). There was a related change in the evolution-data-server in
version 3.22.4, called "camel-stream-process: Avoid call of g_debug()
in the fork process".

If it's not it, then you can run the calendar factory with EWS
debugging on, like this:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w

then run evolution and try to open the EWS calendar, or just add/edit
an appointment there.

I did this(first I killed all evo processes) and now I can access my Calendar again :)

  Thanks, jocke