[Evolution] Evolution EWS: Suddelny I cannot access EWS Calender

Just noted that adding a new Calendar entry in my exchange server comes back with:
  Unable to send item to calendar 'Calendar'. Cannot receive calendar objects: Authentication failed

I recently changed my domain/exchange password and I guess this problem arose then. I changed
my local exchange pw as well(in keyring) and I can access my mail and contacts just fine.

Any ideas?