Re: [Evolution] Sort so un-read messages come to the top?

On Sat, 2017-12-23 at 13:10 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 12:05:04 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Btw. I need an MUA that comes close to my needs and at the same time
could be used for a rolling release, as well as using the same
version for another distro's long term support release. The solution
for me is using Claws for the rolling release as well as the LTS
release of another distro and at the same time to use Evolution for
the rolling release model distro only, too provide some "things"
Claws doesn't provide.

Not sure what you mean but in any case that appears to be a different
topic.

It is a different topic.

Then it should be a separate thread. We're drifting very far from the
OP's topic here.

I'm talking about dependency chains. The more
features, the more likely more dedicated dependencies are required. IOW
it's easy to compile a release of Claws against the latest and
greatest, as well as against aged dependencies. Compiling a dedicated
version of Evolution comes with less headroom regarding the required
dependencies.

Please take this to an independent thread if you want to discuss it.

poc