Re: [Evolution] Sort so un-read messages come to the top?

On Sat, 2017-12-23 at 09:39 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
It supports "sort by, then sort by" in the message list pane

Oops, I had in mind that somewhere there is such an option, but couldn't
find it on the quick. Indeed the "Customzie Current View" provides "Sort
Items By" "Then By", so my comment "You can only sort by one or the
other" is wrong. Anyway, the OP should consider to get used to the
"Show" selection box right below the menu bar, the space bar or search
folders, if anything else provided by Evolution comes closer to the OP's
needs, than another MUA. Migrating from one software to another often
requires to get rid of old habits and once we are used to it, we often
prefer it that way.