From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: theapplepie differentmail com <theapplepie differentmail com>
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes when opening a contact (or
viewing it in the overview)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:16:39 +0200
Mailer: Evolution 3.24.5 (3.24.5-1.fc26)

Hi,

please always reply to the list. Private messages don't help others. :)

On Fri, 2017-08-18 at 18:55 +0800, theapplepie differentmail com wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

You may want to file a bug in Ubuntu's bugtracker if there is a
regression recently introduced in Ubuntu's packages.
Ok, I will look into this with Ubuntu. I have searched the internet
but
have not yet found anything so I will file something myself.

In the meantime, do you have any hint how I could prevent it?
No, as only Ubuntu packagers know what they changed in their update...
And anyone will need to see a stacktrace with debug symbols first
anyway to allow investigating which code triggers the problem. :)

andre