[Evolution] Mail search: shortcuts from:, to:, subject:, ...?

The one thing I like about Outlook is the simplicity of its search function.
When typing a query into the search field I can just use things like
"to:foo@org.invalid" and/or "subject:bar" - no clicking required.

I keep trying to do the same thing in Evolution, but obviously this
kind of thing is not supported, or is it? Also a shortcut with which I
get input focus in the search slot from anywhere would be extremely
useful.

Maybe it just slipped my attention?

--
Dr. Martin Dietze