Re: [Evolution] Mail search: shortcuts from:, to:, subject:, ...?

On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 14:32 +0200, Martin Dietze wrote:
The one thing I like about Outlook is the simplicity of its search
function.
When typing a query into the search field I can just use things like
"to:foo@org.invalid" and/or "subject:bar" - no clicking required.

I keep trying to do the same thing in Evolution, but obviously this
kind of thing is not supported, or is it?

It is not supported. There are the dropdown values but no suffixes.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net