Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.18.5.2 Encryption with GPG from Hotmail Account message structure

        Hi,

On Sat, 2017-08-05 at 23:33 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2017-08-05 at 09:30 +0000, adg adg82439 wrote:
So I guess its maybe not Evolution alone, but I do not know what I
could configure on my hotmail account or somewhere else.

Might be a question for a Hotmail forum if it's not an Evolution
issue?

Right, it is not an Evolution issue. The problem is that Hotmail server
(and basically Microsoft Exchange servers) garble a GPG
signed/encrypted messages when it's a multipart, when it's received
through the transport layer (from the outside, like through SMTP and
the like).