Re: [Evolution] evolution-3.24.4-1.fc26.x86_64 starts with initial wizard

Hi,
indeed, when I fixed it yesterday, my first attempt to restore the .config/dconf/user file failed and ended
in having another file similar in size to the one, I tried to replace.
I tried to do this again and before I did it, I tried ps -ef | grep <username> and found three hanging
evolution processes.
So I killed them and replaced the file again. Additionally I did a 'touch .config/dconf/user' to update the
timestamp of the file.
After the next Login, all my settings came back.

So your guess might have been right. Very likely I managed to produce this hanging session. Luky who has a
backup...

Thanks!
Wolfram