Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.18.5.2 Encryption with GPG from Hotmail Account message structure

Am Montag, den 07.08.2017, 11:53 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:

On Sat, 2017-08-05 at 09:30 +0000, adg adg82439 wrote:
I do not know what I could configure on my hotmail account or somewhere else.
There is no such server option for regular users, as far as I know. I doubt there is any for the server admins, but as regular users cannot change it anyway, then it doesn't matter that much. There is an option in Evolution, Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-><the account>->Edit->Security tab->Pretty Good Privacy (OpenPGP) section ->Prefer inline sign/encrypt for plain text messages. That avoids the multipart thing, thus the server doesn't garble the message structure (untested, but as it's text/plain from the outside...). The only disadvantage is that it works for plain text only, not for HTML messages. Whether it's available also in 3.18.x I do not know, it's a long time ago. Bye, Milan
Thanks for mention that point. As my version doesnt have this PGP Option in security tab,
what is the version with these points included and from what repository i can download it,
because my kubuntu 16.04 sticks on evolution 3.18.5.2?

regards Jo