Re: [Evolution] Replying to email inserting previous reply

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:13 AM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

> Something I have never encountered with evolution throughout the past
> 10+ years of using it is happening to me.  When replying to an email,
> Evolution is putting the previous email reply (same thread email)
> into the composing window on top.

Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> General Tab

Make sure the "Start typing at bottom" and "Keep signature above
original message" are unticked - or at least set to what you want them
to be. And make sure the "Reply style" is what you need.

P.