Re: [Evolution] More authentication headaches

On Sun, 2016-09-18 at 18:37 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
A trace was been uploaded to BZ

        Hi,
thanks, I'll comment there.

[As an aside, it's especially annoying when Evo takes so long to
respond when the user explicitly decides to quit during these events.
Is there a way of changing the default timeout? Just killing all Evo
processes and restarting is much faster and has never once had a
negative effect in all my years of using it.]

Click the "close" button (the 'x' button) of the window again, it'll
ask you immediately. There was some bug about it in 3.20.something,
which is fixed. I only do not recall whether it reached 3.20.5 or not.
        Bye,
        Milan