Re: [Evolution] One hour off on appointments created with evolution-ews and looking at them with OWA or Outlook

Am Montag, den 05.09.2016, 11:11 +0200 schrieb Torsten Krah:
Hi,

attached is a sample appointment i did create and i would expect it to
be from 1000-1030 am (Europe/Berlin) timezone - i've configured this
also as standard timezone in the settings - evolution does show it
correctly in its calendar view.

But if i or other outlook people look at the appointment in owa or via
outlook its one hour off and displayed from 1100-1130am :-|

Creating appointment with owa or outlook are correct shown with
evolution (ews) - but my ones created with evolution ews are one hour
off.

I am using:

evolution                                             3.10.4-0ubuntu2
evolution-ews                                         3.10.2-0ubuntu2

from ubuntus lucid lts distribution.

How can that be ?
I'm on Precise and I can't find any newer Evolution than 3.2.3 ???
--
Best,
Thomas