Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.16.5 Calendar Problem

Hello Milan,

thank you for your reply and help, i tried to connect my server with standard protocol and seems working better although i'm not sure i will keep this groupwise if evolution is not going to have the plugin.

Thanks again for your help!

--
Matteo Limardo
Skype: matteo.limardo

On 2 September 2016 at 12:13, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-09-01 at 16:25 +0200, Matteo Limardo wrote:
> I would like to bring up a problem that i have with the calendar:
> basically when i accept a recurring meeting, it creates an infinite
> number of events starting from the actual event, my email's protocol
> is GroupWise.

        Hi,
I'm sorry to say, but the evolution-groupwise plugin is unmaintained
for years. I do not recall doing with it anything serious myself, it
was managed by Novell folks. If I recall correctly, the GroupWise
doesn't have recurrences as such, thus they "unwind" the recurrence
rules to individual events in the plugin. Nonetheless, I only think
this, I do not know this for sure.

Try to connect to your server by other means, because newer versions of
the evolution do not have native GroupWise plugin (and to be honest,
I'm surprised that you have any working with the 3.16). Or, do you
connect to the server with a standard protocol, like CalDAV, instead?
        Bye,
        Milan