[Evolution] Google Calendar being blocked

Hi All,

I'm trying to connect my Google Calendar with Evolution (version 3.18.5.2) on Ubuntu 16.04. I added the calendar using New->Calendar (type: Google) using an app password. However, Google blocks the access saying 'Google just blocked a less secure app from accessing your Google Account'. Can you help me how could I fix this issue? I want to import only my calendar, not e-mails, contacts or anything else.

Thank you and all the best,
Gergely