[Evolution] Notes in outlook contacts

Dear Sirs/Madams

Congratulations for Evolution program, which I am using in my ubuntu 16. My evolution version is 3.18.5.2.

I am trying to cooperate with a colleague, who has outlook 2016 in his windows.

Every time he sends me an outlook contact (vcf), it is recognized except the notes (I can t see them!). Although the other data is ok, my evolution can not read the notes that are coming with the name, phone etc of the contact. Unfortunately the note field is very important for my job and i can t coordinate with my colleague because of this issue.

(Nevertheless, when I send him a vcf, he can read the notes normally)

I am trying to fix it somehow, but the general observations are not enough for the solution.

Would you be so kind and help me fix the problem?

Best Regards

--
CP