[Evolution] Sidebar - Shrinking Further

Hi,

I'm on 3.22.2. The sidebar width can be shrunk to a certain limit and then it does not get narrower. However, there are still lots of space between most of the useful folder names & the border.

Is there a way to unblock this limitation so that the Sidebar can occupy even less space? It is useful in small laptop displays.

I know of the F9 to show/hide the Sidebar, but some keyboards need an extra step to reach F keys so not intuitive. I also like seeing my folders (at least the favorite ones) at any given moment.

Outlook 2013 is doing a good job on this, you can collapse the Sidebar and then it shows only the few favorites, ie Inbox, Sent, etc. folder names with Vertical text.

Thanks,
Emre

--
Br,