Re: [Evolution] Muting Error Messages in main window

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 13:04:37 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:17:29 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
What you use is 3.22.1 with
some pre-release patches, thus some sort of a development version of
the stable release.

It would be nice to let the Arch maintainers know to not cause this
confusion. I do not use Arch, I do not know who they are.

Regarding Arch's 'user-centric' policy, Arch is not for inexperienced
Linux users. IOW there is nothing the Arch maintainers need to know,
since they follow the Arch Linux policy.

Arch follows upstream, if not, then just because a development version
fixed a really, really serious issue. The same is true for patches. So
we could assume that a serious issue, maybe the HTML issue or perhaps a
more important bug of 3.21 is the reason to build from git, but the
                       ^^^^
                       ^^^^ This should read 3.22.1 ;)
--
Death of ROXTerm