Re: [Evolution] Signature placed in wrong position

On Sat, 2016-10-01 at 18:31 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Quite frankly, I want the signature where I want it and only where I
want it.

Here is how I deal with this problem:  I don't use the signature
feature of evolution.  I keep my signature in a little text file
in an easily reached directory.  To add my signature block, I click
on Insert->Text File... and select that file and insert it where I
want it.  Also, I can have multiple slightly-different signature
blocks this way and it is easy to pick the one I want.  Just a
few more clicks.

George Reeke [This is not a signature block]