Re: [Evolution] wrapping text vs. wrapping links?

On Fri, 2016-09-30 at 09:06 +0200, Kristian Rink wrote:
Folks;

I have set my evolution to wrap text lines at around 71 characters,
which is something I am pretty much used to and it still feels "right"
in most situations.

However, having this configuration, evolution also does pretty
consequently wrap any hyperlinks in mail bodies, resulting in
recipients being unable to click-open them.

Is this a desired behaviour? It's not too much high-priority as there
are easy workarounds (and be that using link shorteners or the like),
but it's a bit inconvenient... ;)

Cheers,
Kristian