[Evolution] Signature placed in wrong position

Hi,

i have a problem with Signatures, which i believe is a bug, but before
i report it i wanted to ask you if anyone else has it.

Write a new e-mail and then after your name select a signature to be
placed. The signature is placed just below the first line of the e-
mail, like for example in my e-mail it would show below "Hi,".
Shouldn't it be by default be placed after the current position of the
cursor? I had also some random position but i can't reproduce this.

Thanks,

Prometheus