-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>

it looks like you didn't try to search the archives with the above URL,
neither GNOME's bugzilla, because otherwise you'd know the answer. You
may even get pretty good answers with "Gmail contacts", eventually
"Google contacts" in this list archive. It's a pita to repeat it again
and again...

...and again: Use GNOME Online Accounts (GOA), that provides OAuth2.
You can even enable only Contacts part in GOA, and use the rest from
within the evolution. As you do not use GNOME, just run/install
gnome-control-center from where you can access Online Accounts.

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010