Re: [Evolution] Version of Evolution that can compile on Centos 7

Hi Pete,

I understand and Cent-OS will handle the main servers. We are preparing to
move to Cent-OS 7. As most the people here use 10 Zig to connect to a
Terminal Server (XRDP) to get their Desktop, for e-mail, document storage,
pictures and such,  I will look for an OS the I can make a Terminal Server,
that has a rolling release ( that could cause other issues I will have to
test) that will have some of the latest versions.  Right now I use Cent-OS 6
and have Outlook running with wine & crossover.  That does have some
problems.  All of the issues I am having with Evolution all but 1 seems to
be solved in later versions.  I really don't want to use wine and crossover
anymore.

The other option that I have, is to go away from Exchange (the license
expires next year) and go to IceWarp or Zimbra.  But I don't think
Management is going to that.

Thanks for your help,

Ron