[Evolution] Version of Evolution that can compile on Centos 7

Hi,

I am currently using Evolution 3.12.11 on Cent-OS 7.2 with 3.14.2 Gnome
desktop.  What is latest-ed version of evolution that can be compiled with
out having to redo the Gnome Desktop.  The other option is to wait and see
if it is upgraded it a newer release, I will going to 7.3 shortly, but I
don't think it has any upgrades to Gnome Desktop or Evolution, still reading
the documentation.  Anybody have any idea when Red Hat will upgrading to a
newer version?  From history they might not be doing  anything until Red-Hat
8.0 which is years away.

I tried the 3.22 Evolution but it complained, sound like I need upgrade the
Gnome Desktop also, I don't think I want to that on a production servers.

Thanks,

Ron