Re: [Evolution] Forward Color

On Fri, 2016-11-11 at 11:53 -0800, Rocketrrt wrote:
Hi All, I am using Evolution 3.12.11. I am having a issue with color
on replies or forwarding messages.

        Hi,
while what Pete said is true, I want to add that the message composer
in your version doesn't understand CSS (cascading styles) used in HTML
messages. That had been added only in WebKit-based composers (and it
was one of the reasons to use WebKit as a composer) for 3.16.0+ of the
evolution. The preview panel already uses WebKit for message rendering,
thus you see the colors properly there.
        Bye,
        Milan