[Evolution] Forward Color

Hi All, I am using Evolution 3.12.11. I am having a issue with color on replies or forwarding messages. I get an e-mail from someone using Outlook, and it has color in it and I see the color when reading it. If I try to forward the message to someone else or reply all the color goes away and all text turns into black text. It goes away as soon as it hit the forward button or reply and the color is gone. I even tried to paste the original message but the color also went away. I can copy it to LibreOffice with color (Crtl-c and Ctrl-v). It is only the Text the signatures still show color. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ron

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.