Re: [Evolution] pls explain to me an error msg

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 19:41:04 +0100, mario chiari wrote:

On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 16:16 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:

incoming mail. Do i misunderstand the issue?
There is no error message. There is a warning message though. Even if
the message is 'miswritten', why do you think you have to delete
it?
I do not want to delete any warnig message, I wish to fix the issue
such that there will be not a warnig message.
Andre tries to explain you, that the warning doesn't harm. It is not an
issue in regards to security or anything else, it's just an information.
He understands you, he's aware that you want to delete the message, but
he has no clue, why you want to delete a message, just to get rid of a
warning, because most people don't care about such output.

sure, fine, beg pardon, I was just curious
thanks to all
mario