Re: [Evolution] pls explain to me an error msg

On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 15:42 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
most lileky, this is due to my ignorance. From previos replies, I kind of
understand that I get and error msg because Evo complains about some miswritten
incoming mail. Do i misunderstand the issue?

There is no error message. There is a warning message though. Even if
the message is 'miswritten', why do you think you have to delete it?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/