Re: [Evolution] pls explain to me an error msg

On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 16:16 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 15:42 +0100, mario chiari wrote:

most lileky, this is due to my ignorance. From previos replies, I kind of
understand that I get and error msg because Evo complains about some
miswritten
incoming mail. Do i misunderstand the issue?
There is no error message. There is a warning message though. Even if
the message is 'miswritten', why do you think you have to delete it?

Andre,

I do not want to delete any warnig message, I wish to fix the issue such that
there will be not a warnig message.

Tomas Popela replied  that the issue is that (*) "it's sender's
MUA's fault as they should use valid syntax for the viewport".

hence, two questions:
1. does (*) mean that I got a invalid syntax incoming mail?
2. if yes to 1., how do I locate and erase it?

thanks
cheers
mario