Re: [Evolution] pls explain to me an error msg

2. if yes to 1., how do I locate and erase it?

Once again, the error is NOT in Evolution, it's in the message. Evo is
simply telling you the message has a problem. If you don't like seeing
that, your options are either 1) delete the message, or 2) stop using
Evolution.

Language is a virus from outer space.

The OP wants to know, how to find out, which message displayed by
Evolution is
mail://local/Inbox%2FArt%20Newsletter/1479199473.5059_7593 , because the
OP wants to delete this mail.

Indeed - but since the warning will only appear when the message is
interpreted it should be fairly trivial to work out which message (in
folder Inbox/Art/Newsletter) it is that is responsible.

But it's still only a warning. I'm truly surprised that this is the
only warning that the OP sees from Evolution. Most of them are just for
information and can/should be ignored.

P.