Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution

The most important folder in Gmail (namely ALL MAIL) is one of these stupid subs. As is SENT, which I often use. It's just annoying. No big deal though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: paul mad-scientist net, Benjamin Selzer <benjamin selzer gmail com>
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 10:00:10 +0000

On Wed, 2016-11-02 at 02:38 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Tue, 2016-11-01 at 19:39 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
I understand. He doesn't want the Gmail folders as a SUB of Gmail. He wants them on the same level as Inbox, etc. It's annoying they're in a sub called Gmail.
The only folders under [Gmail] are Gmail's special folders like Spam, Trash, etc. I virtually never use those anyway (the only one I use at all is "Sent Mail", and not very often). All my folders that I created myself are not under [Gmail], they appear as normal folders. Based on the link provided by the OP:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/thunderbird-and-gmail
this is EXACTLY how Thunderbird also does it. The images are virtually identical to Evolutions. So I just don't understand what he's looking for.
+1 poc