Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution

I understand. He doesn't want the Gmail folders as a SUB of Gmail. He wants them on the same level as Inbox, etc. It's annoying they're in a sub called Gmail.

On Nov 1, 2016 19:36, "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Tue, 2016-11-01 at 17:08 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-11-01 at 16:37 +0100, Bart Vliegen wrote:
> >
> > Thunderbird has its own implementation
> > of Gmail-style IMAP. You can read about it here:
> > https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/thunderbird-and-gmail
>
> I may have lost some context, but my Evo GMail accounts look _exactly_
> like the pictures of Thunderbird's email integration with GMail in the
> link you've provided.
>
> This is how it worked by default, I didn't have to do anything special.

Same here, as I've said. I continue to not understand what the OP is
trying to do differently.

poc